I’m almost two weeks into my commitment to write a blog post every day for the month of May, and I haven’t let myself down yet. In addition to the great sense of accomplishment I’ve gotten from setting a goal and sticking with it, I’ve learned a few other things along the way.
- The momentum of a daily habit is a powerful force.
- No matter how busy some of my days turned out to be, I could always find a tiny bit of time to write — no excuses!!
- The WordPress community is filled with so many amazing, inspiring, and talented writers/bloggers.
- Having people from all over the world read my writing, and respond positively to it, is such a high!
- When I focus on something that I love to do, everything else in my life seems to fall into place and go more smoothly.
- If I can do it, so can you.
After my monthly challenge is over, I WILL continue to write and work on Downshifter’s Journal every day, although I’ll probably post a little less frequently. But then again, let’s see how I feel in 2 more weeks…